How to plan for paintball
Pre-Plan for Party
- Determine how many players in your party- (How many need rentals and how many have their own equipment)
- Set a date and time on when you want to paintball (Sat/Sun 10-4)
- Call store and check to see if date is available and then Click Here to make reservation. RESERVATIONS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to ensure you get the amount of equipment needed for your party.
- Save time and print out waivers and get them signed to save time during Check-in. Waiver ANYONE ON THE PROPERTY PLAYING OR WATCHING MUST HAVE WAIVER!!)
- Bring easy-up tent or umbrella for shade.
- NEED FOOD- FATTE’S PIZZA delivers to the field- BUY 1 get 1 FREE PIZZA. Call FATTE’S and pre-order food
On Party Floor
- Come to the PRO SHOP at the field to check in
- Get PLAYER or SPECTATOR wristband (Must have signed waiver- Waivers are kept on file until March of the next year)
- Get equipment and find a table down by field to have for gathering place
- SAFETY ORIENTATION MANDATORY FOR ALL PLAYERS WHO HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THE SHACK PAINTBALL FIELD (Takes about 10-15 min)
- Play paintball and have FUN- STAY HYDRATED- THE SHACK SELLS: Water, Powerade, Iced Tea, Energy drinks, and snacks.
- Next day at school or work tell all your friends (If pictures were taken they will be posted on FACEBOOK-THE SHACK PAINTBALL FIELD or on our website www.phoenixadventurestour.com under PICTURES
- PLAN YOUR NEXT party or Company Event at the SHACK PAINTBALL FIELD.