Zorbing Ball Manufacturer and Rent in India
Although the cushioning design of the orbs prevent many serious injuries, light injuries such as bruises and grazes can often be sustained by colliding with objects or tripping whilst the orb is rolling down an incline. Even though severe injury is rare, there have been cases of children passing out due to lack of air, and even some deaths. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has urged consumers to stop using water walking balls “due to the potential risks of suffocation and drowning”, and reports that several states have banned their use.
In June 2009 a teacher died and a pupil was seriously injured in the Czech Republic while trying zorbing.
In January 2013, at a ski resort in Dombay, Russia, a man died from a broken neck and another was seriously injured when the Zorb he was in rolled out of control down a mountain, hitting rocks and eventually coming to a stop a kilometre away on a frozen lake. The incident was caught on camera and uploaded to the Internet. After the incident made international headlines, Russian authorities called for tougher safety laws.