8 Adventurous Places In Delhi NCR
1. Flyboy Air Safari, Gurgaon
“I believe I can fly. I believe I can touch the sky.” With Flyboy Air Safari, maybe you can!
Flyboy Air Safari organizes one of the best adventure sports in Delhi NCR – Air Safari. It is basically a small automobile attached to a parachute. A powered paraglide that operates with the help of a hooked-up motor, harness, and a propeller, the air safari allows you to fulfill your childhood dream of flying like a bird. Trained pilots assist you in your flight and you can choose from the following options:
- Kitty Hawk: 6 km – 8 km
- Fly Yourself: 12 km – 15 km
- Explorer: 20 km – 24 km
Location: Flyboy Aero Park near The Westin Resort and Spa, Sohna, Gurgaon
Here is a video of the same.
Long Weekend Trips
Take a trip to spend the upcoming long weekend with your buddies.
✓ Stay at 4 star rating hotels with local sightseeing, meals and transfers.
✓ Travel in AC coach round trip (from Delhi).
✓ All Inclusive Deal– Camping, Jeep Safari & Trekking as per itinerary
✓ Sign up NOW to celebrate the long weekend out of town!
2. F9-Go-Karting, Gurgaon
Go Karting is also one of the popular adventure sports in Delhi. The city has some amazing places to try it, but F-9 Go Karting is the best among the adventurous places in Delhi NCR to try this sport.
Location: Sector 17-18 Link Road, (near IFFCO Chowk), Gurgaon
Timings: 1 pm – 7 pm; daily
3. Indian Mountaineering Foundation, South Campus
Artificial rock climbing may not be the as cool as climbing the Everest. But if you are looking for adventure places in Delhi, Indian Mountaineering Foundation center in South Campus is the perfect place to be. Reminiscent of excitement and adventure, artificial rock climbing tests your physical strength and willpower.
Location: Benito Juarez Road, Next to Springdales School, Dhaula Kuan, Delhi
Timings: 9 am – 11 am & 4 pm – 8 pm (winters); 8 am – 12 noon & 5 pm – 9 pm (summers)
4. Awara Adventure Farm, Sohna
Developed on a farm business basis, Awara Adventure Farm is one of the most adventurous places in Delhi. Nestled among the gorgeous Aravali Hills, the farm provides a plethora of indoor and outdoor activities.
Location: Aravali Retreat, Raisina Village, near Pathways World School, 12 km beyond Sohna
Things to do:
- Adventure Activities: Burma bridge, suspension bridge, commando net, zip line, parallel rope, tire wall, Tarzan swing, balance walk, and paint ball
- Modern Activities: Swimming pool, rain dance, and gym
- Outdoor Spots: Tennis, cricket, football, volley ball, and basketball
- Indoor games: Chess, carom, ludo, and tambola
- Ethnic village games: Pitthu, kanchey, gilli danda, rassa kasha, matka phorh, and kho-kho
5. Shikhar Adventure Park (SAP), Gurgaon
An ideal destination for corporate outings, picnics, school trips, and team-building exercises, Shikhar Adventure Park serves as one of the best places for adventure in Delhi NCR. The camp offers a wide range of adventure, village, and fun activities to choose from.
Location: Wazirpur Village, Sector 92, Gurgaon
Things to do:
- Adventure Activities: Wall climbing, jumaring, obstacle course, Burma bridge, commando crawling, commando net, pit jump, clean jump, and Tarzan swing
- Adventure Activities:Village Activities: Pottery, diya making, tractor riding, and village hiking
- Adventure Activities:Fun Activities: Tug-of-war, tent pitching, and trust fall
6. Damdama Lake Resort, Sohna-Gurgaon Road
Damdama Lake Resort is a perfect adventure getaway from the hustle bustle of the city life. Located on the banks of Damdama Lake, the resort is surrounded by the Aravalli Hills. The plethora of adventure activities set in the beautiful backdrop makes the resort one of the best adventure places in Delhi NCR.
Location: On the banks of Damdama Lake, Sohna – Gurgaon Road
Things to do: Artificial rock climbing, zip-lining, target jumping, valley crossing, and jumaring, Burma bridge, suspension bridge, commando net, tire crossing, air walking, and boating
7. Camp Wild, Dhauj, Faridabad
A one-of-a-kind adventure camp, Camp Wild offers eco-lodges and safari tents in addition to the myriad of adventure activities. The camp, which is one of the most adventurous places in Delhi NCR, has featured in magazines and news channels, besides being used in MTV Roadies.
Location: Near Manger Village, Dhauj, Faridabad – Gurgaon border
Things to do: Rock climbing, rappelling, flying fox, river crossing, cliff jumping, zorbing, cycling, raft building, and obstacle course
8. Amusement Parks In Delhi
Water rides, go-karting, and thrilling rides can be experienced at the amusement parks in Delhi NCR. Some of the rides (such as the 360 Degree, Roller Coaster, and Twister) are rated as some of the scariest rides in India. But, of course, there are some simple rides and water parks to relax and enjoy. Some of the best amusements parks of the region have been listed below.